Role: Maintenance Engineer
Shift: Mon-Fri Double Days (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm)
Do you want to work for one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world?!
Are you the type of person who values autonomy and transparent career progression?
Our client is one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies worldwide, and a key player in dealing critical care and painkiller products to the NHS and entities within the private healthcare sector. Our client has been trading for centuries; however they have recently merged and have invested £17 million in the latest state-of-the-art machinery which you will be working on. As a result, the volume of products manufactured by the company has tripled in the past fifteen years.
As a Maintenance Engineer, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Fault finding in control panels to an input-output level
- Working on fillers, conveyors, bottling plants, packaging machinery, ovens, autoclaves etc.
- Conducting reactive and PPM maintenance
- Deal with sensors, contactors, relays, three phase kits etc.
- Ability to work confidently in a mechanical and electrical capacity
- Handle gearboxes, pneumatics, pulleys, shafts and deal marginally with hydraulics
The ideal Maintenance Engineer will have the following:
- Recognised engineering qualification
- A keen interest in handling continuous improvement within a fast-paced environment
- An open mindset regarding manufacturing, automation and the pharmaceutical industry
- Proven experience working with mechanical and/or electrical components
The company also discloses numerous benefits for the role of Maintenance Engineer which include:
- A competitive salary with clear shift patterns
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative team environment supported by 20+ engineers
- A healthy budget for on-site training applicable from day one
- Welding, Electrical, Iosh and Compex training
- Clear career progression – our client’s Engineering Manager began as a Maintenance Engineer
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation