Maintenance Engineer, Denby, Competitive Salary, up to 6% employer contribution, 25 days of annual leave plus statutory holiday, life assurance based on 4x of your salary, fantastic training + progression pathways.
Double Days (6-2, 7-3, 2-10)
ATA are supporting a fantastic new client, assisting with their search for an experienced maintenance engineer to join their team. With nearly 130+ years of history, our client is still proud to be 5th generation owned and work across all corners of the globe to manufacture a range of cleaning, hygiene, and skin care products to be sold directly to markets including professional, industrial healthcare, institutional and food manufacturing. The business boasts a portfolio of manufactured goods second to none. These goods are some of the world’s most recognisable household brands used by millions of people daily.
The group are operational within over 5 continents employee over 13,000 staff.
This client is searching for a talented maintenance technician with aspirations of growth and the aptitude for learning to join their team.
As a maintenance engineer, your role will include:
- Carry out asset care plans across a range of automated filling and packaging equipment, robotics, site services and liquids processing equipment.
- Operating within a CMMS system
- Plant, machinery, and services breakdowns, identifying root cause, and implementing the required mechanical and electrical asset care.
- Assist with contractor servicing of plant, machinery, and services.
- Support the development of asset care improvement initiatives, to drive safety, quality and plant efficiency.
To be successful in your application, our client is looking for a maintenance engineer with the following:
- Experience working in an FMCG or manufacturing environment.
- Experience working on a range of electrical and mechanical breakdowns on plant, machinery and services.
- Experience working with hydraulic, pneumatic, robotic, and electrical systems.
- A strong can-do attitude and willingness to learn.
- Must have a NVQ level 3 or equivalent in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- A problem-solving mindset.
Our client aspires and has ambitions to be the best place to work and to have those with the same values join their company and so foster a great working culture on site to aid in the development of the engineers.
If you think this is the right maintenance team leader role for you, please press apply or call AJ on 07701326339 to discuss the role in detail.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation