Role: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£30,000 - £35,000 + Pension + OT + Great Training
Location: Based in Preston
Shift: Day’s Only
A leading manufacturer in the FMCG industry. As a maintenance engineer you will have the chance to work on the latest and state of the art machinery to help maintain the company status as a market leader in the sector.
My client is seeking a talented individual to take on the role of Maintenance Engineer in a busy and challenging environment. This is very much a hands-on role, in which you will provide vital support to the business and contribute with the smooth running of the organisation.
Carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a range of production equipment.
- Identify faults, diagnose, and repair breakdowns and perform preventative maintenance on all machinery.
- Work closely with the production team to minimize downtime and optimize production output.
- Maintain accurate records of all maintenance work and ensure that all equipment is safe and compliant with relevant legislation and standards.
- Liaise with external suppliers and contractors to ensure that all equipment is serviced and repaired in a timely and efficient manner.
Requirements of a Maintenance Engineer
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Ability to diagnose and repair faults and perform preventative maintenance on production equipment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively within a team.
Benefits for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Day’s Only
- OT @ 1.5
- Great Training
- holiday entitlement
- Pension contribution
If you are a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer and are looking for an exciting new opportunity with a well-established company, then we want to hear from you interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Jon.email@example.com.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation