Job Title – Maintenance Engineer
Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
Location – Bolton
Salary - £44,100 (plus overtime @ 1.5 )
Shift – Double Days, 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm
Our client is one the World’s largest warehouse logistics specialists, with their turnover sitting at over €700 million globally and a UK turnover of around £60 million. They are now looking for a multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to support with the set up and go live of a brand-new site. They excel at providing fully automated sortation and distribution centres for a wide variety of industries, employing over 220 staff across several UK sites which has gone from 2 sites to 20 sites in about 20 years, the business continues to expand thanks to a buoyant market.
This is a brand-new site which they have invested 15 million in new machinery, so you will be working with some of the most state of the art machinery on the market!
You will be working with automated equipment all driven by PLC’s including conveyor systems, robotics systems, shuttles, A-frame, Auto baggers, Stackers, destackers, labellers, Vision systems, baggage systems.
Your day-to-day responsibilities as a Maintenance engineer will include:
- The planned and reactive maintenance and service of all machines on site.
- Working as part of a maintenance engineering team.
- Mechanically you will mainly be replacing worn out parts on the conveyors which will include rollers, bearings, and pulleys.
- Electrical work will include reading through electrical schematics, utilizing electrical test equipment such as multi-meters and fault finding on panels.
- Mainly swapping both electrical and mechanical components like for like with the odd strip and rebuild project.
To be successful in your application as a multi skilled Maintenance Engineer you must have the following skills or attributes:
- Must have a recognised Electrical or Mechanical Qualification minimum level 3 .
- Must have previous experience working as a Maintenance Engineer.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
As a multi skilled maintenance Engineer you will expect:
- Fantastic security and progression opportunities
- Private health care
- Very competitive salary and overtime rate
- 6% pension Contribution
- Company benefits to cover you and family.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation