Job Role – Maintenance Engineer
£40,000 + OTE of £43k + 33 Days Holiday + Great Pension Scheme (Up to 9% Employer Contribution) + Progression into Senior Roles + Many More Benefits!
Shifts – Mon – Fri
Location - Sheffield / Barnsley
Our client is giving you the chance, as a maintenance engineer, to work for a company that operates in the FMCG/chemical industry. As an electrical maintenance engineer, you will have to work on a state-of-the-art site that is going to be seeing incredible investment levels in the coming years!
As a maintenance engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting both planned maintenance while also responding to breakdowns
- Fault finding on electrical components within a control panel and reading electrical schematics
- Carrying out basic mechanical work on components including pumps, pipes, valves, gearboxes and conveyors
To be a successful maintenance engineer, our client requires:
- An engineering qualification in engineering
- Comfortable fault finding electrically and swapping out different mechanical components
- Engineers from the forces welcome!
You will receive the following benefits as a maintenance engineer:
- 33 Days Holiday
- Great Pension Scheme (Up to 9% Employer Contribution)
- Progression into Senior Roles
- Many More Benefits!
If you are a maintenance engineer, interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation