Permanent Nights 6pm-6am
Panama shift pattern
7% matched pension
Profit related pay
Location - Leicester
20 days holiday
- Do you want to work for an Engineering Manager that will push you to become the best engineer you can?
- Offer you further training and develop existing skills?
- Offer you achievable career progression?
- Do you want to work for a company whose family values are key to everything they do?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then keep on reading………
My client is one of the UKs leading FMCG manufacturers who is going from strength to strength!
A leading manufacturer of high-quality food products. With multiple sites across the UK, this multi-million-pound company is looking to recruit a maintenance engineer to join their strong and accomplished engineering team.
Their site produces a range of high quality ready products into the major supermarkets. Their purpose built manufacturing site is looking to strengthen their engineering team with a skilled maintenance engineer.
The role of Maintenance Engineer will be as follows:
- Reactive and planned maintenance
- Fault finding on electrical and mechanical components
- Replacing parts like for like.
- 50% of your work will be electrical and 50% mechanical.
- Working to a culture of continious improvement.
- Project work to improve efficencies across the site
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills, abilities or qualifications:
- Must have a recognised electrical qualification (apprenticeship, NVQ level 3, BTEC, ONC, C&G, HNC, HND).
- Experience of working within a FMCG, Food or Automated Production environment would be advantageous but will consider other backgrounds
- A positive can-do attitude.
If you're eager to take the next step in your career and play a key role in the FMCG sector, we invite you to explore this outstanding opportunity.
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Andy Crewe at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on 07584204866.
ATA Recruitment specialises in technical, engineering & maintenance engineer positions from entry level up to Director level appointments. Please look at our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience. If you have the skills, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can help find you your ideal job –
REF: Maintenance Engineerr
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation