£37,500 plus paid overtime and excellent training
My client is one the UK’s leading food manufacturing businesses with a trading history dating back over fifty years and a superb reputation in the industry for product quality. Their Northamptonshire site is a big employer with hundreds employed at the manufacturing facility and an engineering team of 20.
The business have invested heavily in increased amounts of automation over the past five years and continue to do so, they also invest heavily in their engineers with a twelve month training programme in place and skill development on offer for the team to create a completely multi skilled team.
The business has an opening currently for a Maintenance Engineer to work on a panama shift pattern. This is an immediate role for a company who still have huge demand for their products with interviews available this week so please apply online now to be considered.
In this Maintenance Engineer role, you will be working a Panama Shift pattern rotating between days and nights, you will be the final recruit in a twenty-person maintenance engineering team. There is a huge variety of equipment on site including ovens, fryers, bagging machines, weighing machines, pumps and conveyors.
You will be working for a Maintenance Manager who is energetic and enthusiastic about improving the skillset of his team and encourages people to bring forward ideas how to make the engineering team more effectively.
Your day to day will involve:
- PPM activity on equipment – typically carried out when on shift at weekend.
- Reactive breakdown support on equipment.
- Identifying any continuous improvement opportunities on the production line
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding.
The Maintenance Manager wants all his team to be truly multi skilled so there is a great opportunity for development as part of the training plan for the department.
To be successful in your application for this Maintenance Engineer you will need to be either:
- A multi skilled (mechanical or electrical bias) maintenance engineer with some exposure to a FMCG environment.
- Or an electrically biased maintenance engineer who is looking to move into an FMCG environment.
- Any PLC fault finding skills you could bring to the role are beneficial but not essential.
- You should be able to make decisions under pressure and be able to prioritise work.
- Paid Overtime
- Superb training
- A driven and passionate Maintenance Manager
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 0116 216 7004.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.