Monday – Friday, backshift
1:30pm – 10pm
£30,000 + Shift allowance
Benefits: pension, 28 days holiday, free car parking.
We are currently recruiting for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer in Corby, Northamptonshire on a Monday to Friday shift. Our manufacturing client are specialist within the field and supply into supermarkets and the medical industry. They invest heavily in their research and development team so they have a need to install new machinery into the production area, as well as, investing into going project work of line and machine modifications.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will:
- Work reactively across the production site and keep the PPM’s up to date.
- Complete the necessary documentation for shift hand over.
- Work on projects daily as a individual or within a team if/when needed.
- Keep the workshop tidy and the toolboxes filled ready to be used.
- Working mechanically: change motors, gearboxes, bearings and heating elements, it would also be advantageous to have the ability to tool shop to welding and use machinery such as a lathe.
- Working electrically: fault finding on machines, using a multi meter, rewiring motors, using PLC’s and changing components like to like.
- Using safe working practices by locking off and isolating on faults.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will have recognised engineering qualifications, with an electrical or mechanical bias.
- Will look at candidates who are in engineering roles and want to step up into leadership in the future.
- Continuous progression opportunities and training available.
- Our client will offer training/development and possible progression for the right candidate.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.