Shift – Panamas, days and nights
£44,000 plus paid overtime, excellent training, pension
As one of the world’s premier brands in the design and manufacturers of equipment for the automated distribution market, this business continues to grow their market share. With a billion- pound global turnover the company continues to reinvest in the latest technology to keep themselves at the head of the market. It is this ethos that allowed them to develop a client portfolio which includes some of the biggest names in UK retail (both on and offline), food and pharmaceutical. Due to a recent promotion at their site in Castle Donnington they now need to add another Maintenance Engineer to the team
As a Maintenance Engineer you will working on a wide variety of bespoke conveyors, automated loading and unloading systems and associated equipment. You will be responsible for:
- PPM activity on equipment – this is carried out during the day whilst the system isn’t operational.
- Reactive breakdown support on equipment – during sortation hours
- Walking the system to continuously assess and address any ongoing issues.
- Resolving any mechanical or electrical issues within the system when faults occur.
- Fault finding with PLC’s
To be successful in your application for this Maintenance Engineer you will need:
- Either a full electrical or mechanical apprenticeship
- Or a level 3 qualification
- Worked in a busy automated environment
- Enjoy working in a close-knit team
The successful Maintenance Engineer can expect first in class training and on-going development. Guaranteed job security as you’ll be working in one of the UK’s fastest growing sectors. Excellent medium- and long-term prospects as the business actively promotes form within.
Please give click apply or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website