Maintenance Engineer / Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£34,000 - £38,000
Newark – on – Trent
My client has been established since the early 90’s and are stronger than ever. This is a new position for them to be able to keep up with orders. They are using the most advance technology available on site and this is why they are leading in the UK. The products that they make are supplied to the construction industry which is currently enormously busy.
As a Maintenance Engineer / Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be expected to:
- Work reactively across the site on both mechanical and electrical faults.
- Be confident with both hydraulic and pneumatic fault finding.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance across the site.
- Maintenance the following: Mixers, conveyors, robotic welders, ovens, hydraulic presses.
- It would be advantageous if you would also fault find on Siemens PLC’s.
- Work to a high standard of health and safety.
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills or attributes:
- Time served Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer.
- Must be able to fault find on electrical systems using a multi meter.
Must hold an electrical or mechanical qualification (City & Guilds or higher).
If you require more information please contact Hayley Tibbetts on Hayley.firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.