Maintenance Engineer DAYS only
Shifts – Permanent DAYS - 3s & 2s Panama shift – 6am-6pm
Location - Worksop
Benefits – 20 days + bank holidays, healthcare, pension
- Do you want to work for an Engineering Manager that will push you to become the best engineer you can?
- Offer you further training and develop existing skills?
- Offer you achievable career progression?
- Do you want to work for a company whose family values are key to everything they do?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then keep on reading………
I have recently placed the Engineering Manager at this site and he is an engaging, driven and highly motivated individual who has already made a positive significant impact on his team of engineers.
My client is one of the UKs leading FMCG manufacturers who is going from strength to strength!
A leading manufacturer of high-quality food products. With multiple sites across the UK, this multi-million-pound company is looking to recruit a maintenance engineer to join their strong and accomplished engineering team.
Their site produces a range of high quality ready products into the major supermarkets. Their purpose built manufacturing site is looking to strengthen their engineering team with a skilled maintenance engineer.
The maintenance engineer will be responsible for all fault finding and rectification work on production lines on site.
Electrical work will include:
- Panel work
- 3phase motors
Mechanical work will include:
- Pneumatics and Hydraulics
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills, abilities or qualifications:
- Must have a recognised ELECTRICAL engineering qualification (apprenticeship, NVQ level 3, BTEC, ONC, C&G, HNC, HND).
- Experience of working within a FMCG, Food or Automated Production environment would be advantageous but will consider other backgrounds
- A positive can-do attitude.