£1000 RELOCATION PAYMENT!
£15.00 p/h - £35000k minimum p/a
Mon-Fri days (some weekend work)
We are working with an FMCG business who are currently expanding their business. The business is an established name in their field and boast a great reputation in their industry. With the correct management in place, they have managed to increase production and are now looking to add another member to their team at this very exciting time. They are currently looking to recruit an Maintenance Engineer with immediate effect.
The Maintenance Engineer role is responsible for all the electrical and mechanical planned maintenance and breakdown work on the machinery used in the manufacturing process. You will be joining a strong engineering team who have been with the business for several years.
This Maintenance Engineer role will involve:
- Electrical and mechanical reactive maintenance – including bearing changes, belt/chain repairs, pump repairs and motor changes, repairing conveyors and automated machinery.
- Electrical PMs – replacing relays, contactors, checking wiring, upgrading electrical components.
- Mechanical planned maintenance work.
- Welding equipment
- Machinery involved in the process includes fillers, shrink wrappers, pallatizers, seperators, labelling machinery etc.
- The role will include saturday working (every other saturday)
To be successful in your application for this Maintenance Engineer role you will need:
- An engineering apprenticeship. (preffered)
- PLC experience (desirable)
- To be able to weld (MIG/TIG)
- The ability work safely electrically and to diagnose electrical faults with three phase systems.
- To be able to fault find mechanically
- To be happy to relocate (if necessary)
- To be happy working days and saturdays
- £15 per hour
- Company Pension
- A growing business.
- A very stable industry sector
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- £1000 relocation payment
If you’re interested please apply online or send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 07522239944