The Role – Multi Skilled Electrical Maintenance Engineer (60/40)
Salary - £37000
Hours of work – 3 shifts – Monday To Friday - Holidays + Pension Scheme + Plus overtime
Location – Wakefield
Overtime Rate – 1.3 and 2.0
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a skilled and highly motivated multi skilled electrical maintenance engineer to join a reputable business that manufactures steel and plastic components on a huge scale to the automotive and industrial market.
The company have grown substantially over the 20 years and are currently going through their busiest period to date. They have largely invested back into the business through a site revamp and have carried out successful continuous improvement projects to ensure they maintain the reputation they have created and allow the best opportunities for their striving workforce. They are looking to expand the team with a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to ensure production KPI’s are met and to keep the running of the site to a high standard.
Multi Skilled Electrical Maintenance Engineer Role
- Carry out both planned and reactive maintenance of FMCG machinery on site such as; Vacuums, Extruders, Ovens, Conveyors
- Assist with improving machine efficiency
- Carrying out electrical Fault find and repairs
- Assist with any continuous improvement work that is carried out to improve the efficiency of the department
- Carry out shutdown preparatory work
- ELECTRICAL WORK – single and 3 phase panels, change motors, inverters and drives, basic PLC knowledge, (inputs and outputs)
- MECHANICAL WORK – gearboxes, motors, belts, shafts, ovens, operating lathes with basic turning, operate milling machine simple keyway, fabrications
The ideal Multi Skilled Electrical Maintenance Engineer will have the following:
- Recognised Engineering Electrical Qualification – NVQ Level 3
- Must be able to hit ground running
- Experience with Fault diagnosis – multi skilled
- Industry experience within FMCG/Manufacturing – Mandatory
- Flexible in your working hours – able to help the business out on seasonal demands
Please click “apply” for further information, or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to Dalvir.email@example.com.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.