Are you an electrical or mechanical maintenance engineer who would enjoy working on the latest technology in a state-of-the-art maintenance depot?
Location – Lichfield, Birmingham, West Midlands, Derby, Swadlincote, Cannock, Nuneaton, Burton upon Trent
Hours – 3 on 3 off days and Nights 12 hour shifts
Salary & Package – £36K - £37K including shift allowance - 40K
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- Plenty of training and support
- You will be working for an extremely well-established business that is always inventing and refining their technology
- State of the art FMCG automated environment
- All tools are provided, and they have a well-kitted out stores department – you won’t go without
- Career progression if you want it
About the company
Fantastic company who are aiming to be the UK’s largest FMCG producer for supermarkets worldwide. They now have 8 fully automated production lines which produce over 100,000 bottles per day across two factories next to each other.
They are looking to add a maintenance engineer to their team urgently. The well-known and large global manufacturing group now begins the reinvestment and growth phase due demand and recently won contracts. Lots of training and development for the right candidates.
About the role – Maintenance Engineer
You will undertake a wide range of tasks including planned preventative maintenance and providing efficient response to breakdowns to maintain optimum efficiency. You will also be expected to actively seek improvement opportunities and implement those where possible to further develop the efficient and productivity of the business.
The position is a mixture of electrical and mechanical work still including:
- Identifying faulty electrical components such as sensors, inverters, broken cables, safety circuits.
- Routine maintenance of equipment and facility services, fault, prevention, finding and repair of equipment and services.
- Carrying various electrical installation onsite
- Ensuring that essential spare parts are available at the right time and as cost effectively as possible.
- Checking bearings and hydraulic components within the machines are functioning properly.
- Gearbox replacements.
The Successful Maintenance Engineer
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills, abilities or qualifications:
* Must have previous experience working as Maintenance Engineer.
* Must have a recognised electrical Level 3 qualification
Salary £36 - 37K OTE £40 plus
Will look at candidates who are in engineering roles and want to step up into leadership in the future.
Continuous progression opportunities and training available.
Our client will offer training/development and possible progression for the right candidate.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.