Role – Maintenance Engineer
Salary - £40,000
Overtime –paid at 2.0 and 1.5
Location – Street, Somerset
Shift Pattern – 3’s and 2’s days and nights
Pension – 6% Contribution
Do you want to work for one of the world leading materials handling business?!
Do you want to work at a state of the art automated logistics site with a team of engineers?!
I have an opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to work for one of world’s largest manufacturer of automated material handling systems in the world. The company turns over more than £1billion globally. The company deliver an excellent 99.2% on customer orders with thousands per week. This is done through state of the art machines including conveyor systems, shuttle systems and robots.
This company are a true leader in their field, offering excellent employee benefits, fantastic training and a great team to work with. I’m looking for a team player who enjoys the culture of being in a large maintenance team and someone who wants to bring positive energy to the table.
Your day to day responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer will include:
- The planned and reactive maintenance and service of all the state of the art kit on site at site.
- Working as part of a large on-site maintenance engineering team of engineers.
- Mechanically you will mainly be replacing worn out parts on the conveyors which will include rollers, bearings and pulleys.
- Electrical work will include reading through electrical schematics, utilizing electrical test equipment such as multi-meters and fault finding on panels.
- Mainly swapping both electrical and mechanical components like for like with the odd strip and rebuild project,
To be successful in your application for a Maintenance Engineer you will need:
- An electrical or mechanical qualification
- Maintenance experience in a production, manufacturing or warehousing environment.
- Alternatively, you could be from the Navy, Army or RAF with an electrical qualification.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you should expect:
- You will be joining a highly successful £multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability and security.
- Opportunity for progression both technically and working your way up the man management if you want it.
- Fantastic salary and benefits package.
- 6% Contribution
- £40,000 + Overtime available.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.