Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Dayshift – Panama
Benefits: AE SMART pension scheme (5% employee / 3% employer), 20 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), Life Assurance = 2 x annual salary, On-site parking, Canteen with vending machine facility and kitchen with microwave facilities, Entry in Yu-Life Wellbeing Scheme
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for two Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers to work for a family run business who have recently won new contracts and have increased production out put by 33%. With this in mind they are in a very strong position and need two new Engineers to join their well-established team. This is a great time to join as they have recently input a brand new CMM system, are introducing new automated equipment and have new investors who are looking to grow the business even more. You can expect to work for a high stable business who are looking to train and develop their team and even pay for further qualifications.
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will:
- Work reactively across the site on both Electrical and Mechanical breakdowns.
- Regularly carry out preventative maintenance across site from Shire Pirana CMM system.
- Maintain a high level of H&S and good housekeeping.
- Carry out new installations when they start to introduce new machinery.
- Fault find on PLC’s.
- Work mechanically on components such as: bearings, pulleys, chains, rollers, belts, sprockets and gearboxes.
- Work electrically on components such as: motors, sensors, fuses, PLCs, relays, solenoids and switches.
- Strip down machinery to replace parts.
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills or attributes:
- Must be able to fault find both mechanically and electrically.
- Must be able to fault find on electrical systems using a multimeter.
- Must be able to read electrical drawings.
- Must hold an electrical or mechanical qualification (City & Guilds Level 3 or higher).
- It would be advantageous to hold 17th or 18th edition
As the successful candidate you would have the opportunity to receive both in house and supplier training. Long term there would also be the opportunity to continue your studies in engineering and completer further qualifications.
For more information on this role or others in the area please email Hayley.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.