Job Title – Maintenance Engineer
Location - Rugby
Shifts - 3 on 3 off and 2 on 2 off Days and Nights Panama Shifts. 2 weekends of every month.
Salary - £42,600 plus overtime and training.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for maintenance Engineer to join our client who is a large Global business based in Rugby.
Our client is a large Distribution business specialising in fast moving goods, they have grown massively in the past ten years and continue to do so as a market leader across Europe. They are also a 6 Billion turnover business with 20,000 employees.
A new head of engineering has recently joined the business and is looking develop and improve the business through its current growth phase. The current agenda involves more training and better benefits for its Engineers.
This company have invested heavily in a brand-new state of the art manufacturing site & automated equipment and are now looking for the right maintenance engineer to join their business and work on this brand-new facility!
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Reducing equipment breakdown duration and reduce the frequency of breakdowns. You will carry out basic fault finding and planned preventative maintenance on the automated production line equipment to rectify any minor faults.
- Fault finding mechanically on Conveyors, monorail systems and pneumatic equipment the majority cases you will replace components like for like.
- Fault finding electrically with a multi meter and reading electrical schematics. They will also be responsible for the sites preventative maintenance and responding to ad hoc requests for repairs whilst on shift.
- Completion of an electrical/mechanical maintenance/engineering apprenticeship or qualification.
- Experience fault finding electrically and mechanically.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will expect
- Salary - £42,600 OTE 45K
- Will look at candidates who are in engineering roles and want to step up into leadership in the future.
- Company pension plan available.
- Continuous progression opportunities and training available.
- Our client will offer training/development and possible progression for the right candidate.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.