Role: DAYS Maintenance Engineer
My clients are a family run business that has developed into a leading metal recycling company across the UK and worldwide. The company are in an ever-growing industry whereby they turnover almost £50 million profit per annum in the UK alone. As a company that is built on self-development and improvement, they currently reinvest over 90% of the company’s profits back into the business.
This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a team of 4 engineers in a stable yet growing company.
This maintenance engineer role will involve:
- Reactive and PPM work on various shredders, sheers, mobile plant equipment, granulators, presses and general recycling equipment.
- Electrical responsibilities including fault finding, working with sensors, relays, contactors and control panels along with swapping like for like components.
- Mechanical responsibilities include replacing like for like components such as pipework filler, sealers, valves, pumps, bearings, belts and hydraulic equipment.
- Working a day’s role of 45 hours a week.
- Predominantly working out of Edmonton but a company van for travel between the 3 other local sites.
To be successful in the application for this maintenance engineer role you will need:
- Recognised mechanical or electrical qualification.
- Confidence in fault finding on electrical and mechanical components.
- To work well within a team.
- Be motivated in a working environment.
- Be comfortable working both inside and out.
Along with this role as a maintenance engineer you will receive:
- Company van.
- Onsight training, learning any specific requirements of the kit.
- A competitive basic salary.
Safety of working for a high-status company that is continuing to grow in this high demand industry.
Prospect of internal promotion as well as vacancies all over the world.
If interested apply online and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our we
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.