Salary – £45,000
Shifts – DAYS (flexible working hours) Monday to Friday (the odd Saturday)
Location – based at Newmarket- visiting 3 other local sites (no stay away).
Benefits- 25 Days holiday, Company Van, pension
A fantastic opportunity has presented itself for a Maintenance Engineer to work for a leading recycling and waste management company. They need someone to join their team and continue the growth within the business helping them to tackle reducing waste. The business are very cash rich and now on a journey to modernise there maintenance. As a business they cover the whole of the UK with over 70 sites! The company are very successful in their market, offering excellent employee benefits, fantastic training, and a great culture to work within.
Your day to day responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer will include:
- Working on shredders, Mobile plant equipment, sorting machines, Granulators and sheers
- Lots of projects to get your teeth stuck in to with New Project and CI work
- Fault finding electrically working with Three phase, Sensors, contractor, relays
- Mechanically work on bearing, belts, shafts, gearboxes and Hydraulics
- Working as a team and on your own
The Ideal Candidate for Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical or Mechanical Qualification
- Engineering experience
- Able to work autonomously and independently
- Worked in an industrial environment
Benefits as a Maintenance Engineer
- Days Role
- Opportunity to put your stamp on the maintenance department
- Flexible working hours
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.