Role: Maintenance Engineer
Package: £37,000 - £42,000
Shifts: DAYS (07:00 – 15:00)
My clients are a leading family run flower milling company in the UK with over 100 employees and 150 years in the industry, currently turning over more than £40 million per annum. Due to their constant growth and success the company are ongoing with expanding the business with the recent addition of a state-of-the-art automated site.
This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a successful, secure and growing industry, working with some of the latest automated systems.
This maintenance engineer role will involve:
- Reactive and PPM work on various state of the art weight checkers, metal detectors, conveyors, packaging lines and mixers.
- Electrical responsibilities including fault finding and working with control panels, single and 3 phase motors, sensors, contactors, inverters, relays and wiring.
- This is a Days role (07:00 – 15:00).
- Predominantly working at the Harlow site but will also be required to travel to 2 other local sites.
To be successful in the application for this maintenance engineer role you will need:
- Recognised mechanical or electrical qualification.
- Confidence in fault finding on electrical and mechanical components.
- To work well both individually and within a team.
- Be motivated in a working environment.
Along with this role as a maintenance engineer you will receive:
- Opportunity for progression within the company.
- Internal and external training provided if required
- 10% pension contribution.
- A competitive basic salary.
- Good holidays.
- Safety of working for a high-status company that is continuing to grow in this high demand industry.
If interested apply online and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation