Role: Maintenance Engineer
Shifts: Mon- Fri Double days
My client is a leading company in the food industry with a majority hold of product supply to some of the UK’s largest supermarkets. With their growing success and rapid growth in the last few years they are looking to take on an additional Maintenance Engineer to make a team of 4 engineers on site.
As one of the UK’s leading companies in the industry, this is a great opportunity for an experienced maintenance engineer to further develop their career in a stable and rewarding environment.
This maintenance engineer role will involve:
- Reactive and PPM on conveyors, chillers, packaging machines and some work on the facilities including emergency lights, fire alarms, fire extinguishers etc.
- Electrical responsibilities including fault finding, working with sensors, relays, contactors and control panels along with swapping like for like components.
- Mechanical responsibilities include replacing like for like components such as belts, bearing, pulley, gearboxes, roller doors and cables.
To be successful in the application for this maintenance engineer role you will need:
- Recognised mechanical or electrical qualification.
- Confidence in fault finding on electrical and mechanical components.
- To work well within a team.
- Be motivated in a working environment.
- Be flexible to work double days (6:00-2:00 and 14:00-22:00) including 1 in 4 Saturdays and Sundays and be on call 1 week in 4.
Along with this role as a maintenance engineer you will receive:
- DAYS role.
- Working for market leaders.
- Security of working for a well-established business in a stable environment.
If interested apply online and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation