3 Shift (06:00-14:00, 14:00-22:00, 22:00-06:00) Monday – Friday - Stoke
£36,000 + OT
One of our leading clients FMCG sector, are looking for a maintenance engineer to join one of their several UK sites. The UK sites for this business alone turn over £150 million for the company. Evidently showing their progress, growth and how they continue to grow from strength to strength. With the success of this business both within the UK and overseas, this provides fantastic opportunities for growth, ensuring this new position available with them will offer a great career.
A maintenance engineers’ role would include:
- Planned mechanical and electrical work (PPM’s)
- Reactive work including repairing pumps, motor changes and encoder changes
- A 70% bias towards reactive work
- Fault finding, tag out lock and out
- Mechanical and electrical fault finding
- Looking for opportunities for continuous improvement
The ideal maintenance engineer will have:
- Time served as an engineer previously
- Mechanical or electrical background
- A recognised qualification within engineering
- Able to work both individually and as part of a team
In what is an uncertain time for many companies and businesses, this billion-pound company offers a great opportunity for the stability needed within any role. This business looks for someone who is driven and provides successful maintenance engineers with promotions if successful and proven within their role.
If you think you are the right multiskilled maintenance engineer for this market leader, please press apply, call Joe Foster on 07701326339, or email your CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation