£45,000 + overtime
4on 4off – 2 days – 2 nights
Pension – 8% matched
25 days holiday + Bank holidays
My client is now looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their site. They are a global leader within their industry, operating worldwide.
The business is in the process of recruiting for their site in Reading. Through immense backing from their customers last year they achieved a turnover of just over £300 million globally. To continue to compete at the top of their industry they continuously invest in state-of-the-art machine along with investing in their people through various training opportunities.
As a Maintenance Engineer, your responsibilities will be:
- To work on and maintain various conveyor systems, sortation machines and packaging lines, all of which are PLC driven and fully automated.
- Performing reactive maintenance on fully automated machines to help maintain the high volume of orders. This may include striping down to component level and swapping parts like for like.
- Preventative Maintenance ensuring all machines are running as efficiently and effectively as possible, including general checks, lubrication, striping and rebuilding faulty components.
- Following up on any continued break downs or issues which keep arising.
- To make sure all company procedures are adhered to through a high level of quality work.
To be a successful Maintenance Engineer you will expect:
- To come from either an automated or manufacturing background.
- To have experience with both reactive and preventative work.
- To be able to work on both electrical and mechanical components.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will receive:
- A fantastic pension scheme.
- Immense security with a market leader in their field.
- Continued development through ongoing training both internally and externally
- Opportunity to develop into leadership positions.
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Andy Crewe at ATA Recruitment on 07584204866 or alternatively, please email me an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in technical & engineering positions from entry level up to Director level appointments. Please look at our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience. If you have the skills, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can help find you your ideal job.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
REF: Maintenance Engineer
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation