Role: Maintenance Engineer
Package: £45,000 + OT
Shifts: 4 on 4 off (2 days, 2 nights)
8% pension contribution and private health care including option for immediate family.
My client is a leading automated systems integrator in the warehouse industry both worldwide and within the UK. This includes some of the latest state of the art automated storage retrieval and distribution systems.
Due to the company’s current success, they are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team. This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer role with the prospect of progression, project work and training.
This maintenance engineer role will involve:
- Reactive and PPM work on various state of the art automated systems such as conveyors, shuttles, cranes, palletisers, and wrappers.
- Electrical responsibilities including fault finding, working with sensors, relays, contacts, and control panels along with swapping like for like components.
- Mechanical responsibilities include replacing like for like components such as pump valves, bearing, belts, gearboxes, pneumatics, metal detectors, rollers.
To be successful in the application for this maintenance engineer role you will need:
- Recognised mechanical or electrical qualification.
- Confidence in fault finding on electrical and mechanical components.
- To work well within a team.
- Be motivated in a working environment.
- Be flexible to work 12 hour shifts days and nights.
Along with this role as a maintenance engineer you will receive:
- A competitive basic salary.
- Working for a stable company with constant growth.
- 8% pension contribution.
- Private health care including option for immediate family.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- The potential for future project work.
- Potential for internal progression.
If interested apply online and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation