Role: Maintenance Engineer
Shifts: 4 on 5 off, 5 on 4 off Days and nights.
My clients are one of the UK’s largest automated systems integrators within the warehouse industry both globally and in the UK. Due to their specialist status in the warehouse integration industry and the recent boom in online FMCG the company are experiencing growth as a business and are now adding to their headcount of onsite Maintenance Engineers.
This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to get involved with state-of-the-art automated systems within a growing industry.
This maintenance engineer role will involve:
- Reactive and PPM work on various state of the art autonomic systems such as conveyors, manual pickers, printers, and cranes.
- Electrical responsibilities including fault finding, working with 3-phase, sensors, relays, contacts, and control panels along with swapping like for like components.
- Mechanical responsibilities include replacing like for like components such as belts, gearboxes, bearings, pulleys, chains, pneumatics, and hydraulics.
To be successful in the application for this maintenance engineer role you will need:
- Recognised mechanical or electrical qualification.
- Confidence in fault finding on electrical and mechanical components.
- To work well within a team.
- Be motivated in a working environment.
- Be flexible to work 12-hour shifts, days and nights.
Along with this role as a maintenance engineer you will receive:
- Specific training is provided if required.
- A competitive basic salary.
- Working for a stable company with constant growth.
- 2 weekends off a month.
- Competitive holidays.
If interested apply online and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation