Role: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: Up to £52k + Bonus + training + OT
Shift: DAYS (Wed-Sat or Sun-Wed, 07:00 - 19:00)
My client is a forward-thinking, high-volume manufacturing business within the food industry. Over the years they have invested millions into some of the latest state of the art automated systems on their production and packaging lines. This company are currently the leading market suppliers within their specialist area and due to the recent boom in their business is currently expanding the existing site and the engineering team to support it. This has created an excited opportunity for a multiskilled maintenance engineer to join a new team and further develop their career in a stable and growing industry. As a company that looks after their employees, this role will give way to great opportunities for training, progression, and OT and included bonuses.
This maintenance engineer role will involve:
- Reactive maintenance of ovens, conveyor systems, metal detectors, palletizers, packaging machines, silos, and mixers.
- Mechanical responsibilities include fault finding and repair of bearings, belts, chains, pulleys, shafts, rollers, motors, and sprockets.
- Electrical responsibilities include fault finding and replacing sensors, relays, solenoids, contactors, breakers, switches, motors.
- Working 12-hour days Wed-sat or Sun-Wed, 07:00 - 19:00.
To be successful in the application for this maintenance engineer role you will need:
- Recognised mechanical or electrical qualifications.
- Confidence in fault finding on mechanical and electrical components.
- To work well within a team and independently.
- Be motivated in a working environment.
- Be flexible to work 12-hour days shifts.
Along with this role as a maintenance engineer you will receive:
- A competitive basic salary.
- Specific training.
- Prospect of progression within the business.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Monthly production bonus up to £1000.
- Safety of working for a high-status company that is continuing to grow in this high demand industry.
If interested apply online and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation