Role: Maintenance Engineer
Package: £41k - £48k + OT + Training
Shifts: 4 on 5 off and 5 on 4 off – DAYS and NIGHTS- 12-hour shifts
Location: Milton Keynes
My clients are at the forefront of automated systems integration within the warehousing industry currently involved with leading retail and household goods. For 20 years they have specialised in the latest technology for automated product retrieval and storage as well as on site maintenance for their specialised systems.
As a very cash rich business, the company are currently heavily reinvesting into the site in Milton Keynes with a £15 million expansion underway. This has created a great opportunity for 4 maintenance engineers to join the team and further develop their career in a stable and rewarding environment, while working with the latest in automated systems.
This maintenance engineer role will involve:
- Reactive and PPM work on various state of the art autonomic and robotics systems such as conveyors, belts hanging garments and shuttles.
- Electrical responsibilities including fault finding, working with sensors, relays, contacts, and control panels along with swapping like for like components.
- Mechanical responsibilities include replacing like for like components such as pipework filler, sealers, valves, pumps bearings, belts, hydraulic equipment, and pneumatics.
- Working on a shift pattern of 4 on 5 off, 5 on 4 off which allows for 2 weekends off a month.
To be successful in the application for this maintenance engineer role you will need:
- Recognised mechanical or electrical qualification.
- Confidence in fault finding on electrical and mechanical components.
- To work well within a team.
- Be motivated in a working environment.
- Be flexible to work 12-hour shifts, days and nights.
Along with this role as a maintenance engineer you will receive:
- Opportunity for progression within the company.
- Health insurance with private health care extended to immediate family.
- Health and Safety training.
- 6% pension contribution.
- Onsight training, learning any specific requirements of the kit.
- If required, external training will be provided.
- A competitive basic salary.
Safety of working for a high-status company that is continuing to grow in this high demand industry.
Prospect of internal promotion as well as vacancies all over the world.
If interested apply online and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation