Job title: Maintenance Engineer
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: Up to £48,000
Benefits: excellent pension, paid holiday, fantastic training, excellent progression plans.
Shifts: 4 on 5 off 5 on 4 off Days and night (12 hour shifts)
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Maintenance Engineer. They have a huge presence globally within their market operating across over 50 countries. As a business, they have some of the most state of the art machinery which allows them to be one of the leading manufacturers of a diverse and trusted range of products.
My client is going through massive investment with ploughing in £20 million-pound in new machinery and set to match that next year. This allows them to provide a diverse and flexible service to all of their customer from small businesses to massive blue-chip businesses.
Your day to day responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer will include:
- The planned and reactive maintenance and PPM’s
- Mechanically you will mainly be replacing worn out parts which will include rollers, bearings, pulleys and Pneumatics.
- Electrical work will include reading through electrical schematics, utilizing electrical test equipment such as multi-meters and fault finding on panels.
- Mainly swapping both electrical and mechanical components like for like with the odd strip and rebuild project.
- Being involved with project and continuous improvement work meaning you are engineering problems out as appose to sticking a plaster on it.
To be successful in your application for a Maintenance Engineer you will need:
- An electrical or mechanical qualification.
- Maintenance experience in a production, manufacturing or warehousing environment.
- Alternatively, you could be from the Navy, Army or RAF.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you should expect:
- You will be joining a highly successful £multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability and security.
- Opportunity for progression both technically and working your way up the man management if you want it.
- Fantastic salary and benefits package.
- Contribution pension
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation