Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Package: £44,995 + Training
Shift: 4 on 4 off
We are thrilled to be working with a market leading food manufacturer in supporting them in their search for a maintenance engineer to join their site in the Leicester area.
The firm has been operating for over 100 years and in that time have created a turnover borth of a £billion, and expanded to over 20 across the UK, growing year by year.This has added to their growing reputation in the quality of their food, as they have been awarded numerous awards for food quality practises.
Our client supplies to some of the biggest retailers both nationally and internationally in the food sector. In doing so they have become a market leader and have continued to invest, with the vision of adding multiple sites to their business along with newer machinery for the current sites.
As the Maintenance Engineer onsite, you will be responsible for:
- Completing PPMs
- Reacting to breakdowns
- Completing remedial repair work across a busy manufacturing site.
- Hands on the work will be a mix of electrical and mechanical tasks, working on fully automated systems.
- As part of the role, you will need to be confident fault finding using a Multimeter and reading electrical drawings.
- The maintenance on medium to heavy plant machinery, including 3 phase equipment (415v), conveyors, industrial rollers, packaging equipment and bespoke machinery specific to this site.
- You will be responsible for fault finding on automated machinery, this would be through various methods, including through PLCs.
To be considered for this Maintenance Engineer opportunity, you should have:
- Experience working within a factory environment.
- Must have a Level 3 Engineering Qualification
- Must have experience with Fault Finding on 3 Phase Machinery.
- Full product Training.
- Progression potentially into Team Leader or Management Roles.
- Great Company Culture
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation