Seeking a permanent dayshift Maintenance Engineer!
Dayshift – 4 on 4 off
£38,000 + OT paid
28 days holiday, private pension and paid overtime.
I am currently recruiting a Maintenance Engineer for a stable manufacturing business in Wisbech who are looking to add an extra person to their already secure longstanding team. You will be the 9th person to join to team to work in a sub team of 3. You can expect to spend 50% of your time working proactively across the site, as well as, working on some breakdowns too. The business is part of a larger group so are incredibly stable and are turning over around £1.5M.
The successful Maintenance Engineer can expect:
- To work towards PPMs during each shift and work with Shire Pirana CMM system that has been newly inputted.
- Work on reactive maintenance across site. Breakdowns could include working on: Conveyors, Multi Head Weighers, Form Filled Packers and Metal detectors.
- Working on projects such as new machinery installs. New projects coming up are for new Form Fillers.
- You will need to work to a high level of Health and Safety and have a proven track record of this.
- It would also be advantageous if you had refrigeration, hydraulics and pneumatic experience.
The new Maintenance Engineer will need to hold a NVQ level 3 Engineering qualification. They would also need to be a team player, proactive and well-balanced individual. It would be preferable to have Food/FMCG background.
For more information on this role or other technical vacancies in your area please contact me on Hayley.Glover@ata-recruitment.co.uk
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation