Role: Maintenance Engineer
Shifts: Mon - Fri Days
My clients are a family run business that has developed into a leading metal processing company both within the UK and worldwide. With the metal recycling industry being an inevitably successful business; along with a growing prevalence in the worlds efforts to increase recycling; this is a great opportunity to work in a very secure role in an ever-growing industry.
As a company that is built on self-development and improvement, this business currently reinvests over 90% of their profits. Therefore, if you are looking to work for a company that value their engineers and reinvest into the business then this is the perfect role for you. This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a team of 4 engineers and further develop their career in a day’s-based maintenance role.
This maintenance engineer role will involve:
- Reactive and PPM work on various shredders, sheers, mobile plant equipment, granulators, presses and general recycling equipment.
- Electrical responsibilities including fault finding, working with sensors, relays, contactors, and control panels along with swapping like for like components.
- Mechanical responsibilities include replacing like for like components such as pipework filler, sealers, valves, pumps, bearings, belts, and hydraulic equipment.
- Working a day’s role of 45 hours a week Mon - Fri.
- Predominantly working out of Edmonton but a company van is provided for travel between the 3 other local sites.
To be successful in the application for this maintenance engineer role you will need:
- Recognised mechanical or electrical qualification.
- Confidence in fault finding on electrical and mechanical components.
- To work well within a team.
- Be motivated in a working environment.
- Be comfortable working both inside and out.
Along with this role as a maintenance engineer you will receive:
- A company van.
- Onsight training, learning any specific requirements of the kit.
- A competitive basic salary.
- Safety of working for a high-status company that is continuing to grow in this high demand industry.
- Prospect of internal promotion as well as vacancies all over the world.
If interested apply online and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation