Maintenance Engineer / Mechanical Fitter
3s and 2s days and nights rotation
We are currently working with one of the main market leaders of building products in the U.K. From 17 manufacturing sites to 1800 employees, they create vital products enabling the development of thriving communities and infrastructure. They boast job security, with a high job satisfaction score. As a Maintenance engineer you’ll be working within a well-established, skilled and professional team who pride themselves on having you at the heart of their business.
A maintenance engineer within this business will be working on a mix of electrical and mechanical components. You will be expected to have experience with the below, along with demonstrating a safe way of working.
- Strip and rebuild, including fabricating/wielding parts.
- Working with rollers, bearings, hydraulics and chain driven equipment.
- Reactive maintenance purely within the mechanical side.
- Fault finding, both electrically and mechanically.
- Working with proximity sensors, inverters, control panels and relays.
- On site PLC’s
The company pride themselves on quality, in depth training on site. This includes PLC and component training.
To be a successful maintenance engineer applicant you must have a recognised electrical qualification and demonstrate a strong understanding of drawings. You must have experience within a reactive manufacturing environment.
Level 3 qualifications.
- Opportunity to be put forward for STEAM training.
- Stability and job security within recognised brand.
- In-depth on-site training.
- 33 days holiday.
- Company matched pension 10%.
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to email@example.com
- ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
- By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation