Role: Maintenance Engineer
Shifts: 3 Shift (3 weeks of 6-2, 1 week of 2-10, 1 week of 10-6)
My clients are a global leading delivery company and provider of specialised transportation services within the delivery industry. This multi-billion-pound company are currently flourishing in the UK market becoming more pronounced than ever with the prevalence of sending goods, funds, and information to more than 200 countries worldwide.
In the last few years, the company have invested £140 million into the business to obtain state of the art automated sortation equipment to further increase the efficiencies of the warehouses and ensure continuous improvement. The exciting opportunity has arisen for a maintenance engineer to join the engineering team at the state-of-the-art Stanford-le-hope site and further develop their career within a successful and secure business.
This maintenance engineer role will involve:
- The reason for the opportunity is due to the ongoing expansion of the site which has allowed for a growth of the internal engineering team by 2 maintenance engineers.
- Reactive and PPM work on various state of the art automated systems such as conveyors, belts, boom unloaders and motors, sortation machinery and scanners.
- Electrical responsibilities including fault finding, working with sensors, relays, contactors, motors, and control panels along with swapping like for like components.
- Mechanical responsibilities include replacing like for like components such as bearings, chains, belts, gearboxes, pneumatics, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
To be successful in the application for this maintenance engineer role you will need:
- Recognised mechanical or electrical qualification.
- Confidence in fault finding on electrical and mechanical components.
- To work well within a team and individually.
- Be flexible to be working weekly rotating shifts of 3 weeks of 6-2, 1 week of 2-10, 1 week of 10-6).
Along with this role as a maintenance engineer you will receive:
- A competitive basic salary.
- Working for a globally stable company with constant growth.
- Specific training if required.
- Opportunity for internal progression.
If interested apply online and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation