Maintenance Engineer, Earning Up to £50,000, Based in Corby and Working Panama Days and Nights
We are assisting a £multimillion distribution business in their search for a maintenance engineer to join their brand-new site in Corby
The business has been growing rapidly and has become one of the largest privately owned businesses in the UK, with over 15 sites and employing over 1000 people. As well as this our client has been looking to develop their reputation internationally with the business currently operating in over 160 countries.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our client who has recently created a brand-new site in Corby and for an engineer to join a stable and growing business that have been going strength to strength.
As the Maintenance Engineer onsite, you will be responsible for and need to be comfortable:
- Completing ppm’s, reacting to breakdowns, and completing remedial repair work across a busy site.
- Hands on the work will be more electrical but the engineer must be comfortable doing mechanical tasks.
- You will need to be confident fault finding using a Multimeter and reading electrical drawings.
- Working on 3 phase equipment (415v), conveyors, packaging lines, and bespoke machinery specific to this site.
- Fault finding on automated machinery, this would be through various methods, including through PLCs.
To be considered for this Maintenance Engineer opportunity, you should have:
- Experience working within a warehouse environment.
- Must have a Level 3 Electrical Engineering Qualification.
- Must have experience with Profinet and Profibus.
- Must have experience of working with PLCs.
- Provided with full product training.
- Great company culture with it operating across the world.
- Buddy System when initially starting to make sure the engineer is comfortable in the role.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation