Position: Maintenance Engineer.
Salary: £35,500 OTE £40,000+.
Shifts: Mon – Fri. 3 shift rotation (8-hours shift)
ATA are working with exclusively with a global organisation who specialise within a multi-service market space. Our client has more than a century of expertise and offer unrivalled service in textile, hygiene, and facility solutions. They boast huge turn overs and a worldwide network of clientele, this is reflected in the culture of business. This is the perfect opportunity for any Maintenance Engineer looking to work for a global business and progress their career. This is the type of business who pride themselves in investing in you and offer bundles of training to hone your engineering skills.
The role of Maintenance Engineer:
Your role as a Maintenance Engineer will be to actively work within a fast passed environment. Our client offers an incredible induction programme to ensure you become familiar with day-to-day running of the site. You’ll be expecting to work to a well organised preventative maintenance schedule whilst attending the odd breakdown in a timely manner.
Your day will include:
- Fully automated plant.
- Mechanical components such as gearboxes, valves, pneumatics.
- Multi-axis machinery.
- Industrial Boilers (Training provided)
- Fault finding and basic electrical work.
A successful Maintenance Engineer application:
- Completion of an electrical/mechanical maintenance or engineering apprenticeship or equivalent level 3+ qualification.
- Experience fault finding electrically and mechanically.
Our client offers bundles of training and is more than happy to put you forward for recognised qualifications such as electrical installations and boiler training. Our client is eager to hire an experience Maintenance Engineer who share their drive success. They have an amazing culture on site and understand the fundamentals of teamwork.
- Monday to Friday
- Hands on training including qualifications.
- Paid overtime.
- Chance to work within a global business.
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
- By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation