Role – Maintenance Engineer
Shifts – Panama with every other long weekend off
Salary - £41,700 + Overtime
Extras – OTE of up to £50k + World class training on the latest automated equipment, structured progression opportunities to move up to a senior position, up to 22 days shift holidays and much more!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for maintenance Engineer to join our client who is a large Global distribution business based in Bradford. They have over 50 sites across the UK and are at the forefront in automation.
My client heavily invests back into their sites and have recently installed brand-new state of the art automated equipment. They are now looking for the right maintenance engineer to join their business and work on their world class equipment.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Do you like getting your hands dirty and enjoy working in a busy engineering environment?
Are you looking for a job where you will receive lots of Training on OEM equipment and Qualifications!
Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Reducing equipment breakdown duration and reduce the frequency of breakdowns. You will carry out basic fault finding and planned preventative maintenance on the automated production line equipment to rectify any minor faults.
- Fault finding mechanically on Conveyors, robotic systems and pneumatic equipment the majority cases you will replace components like for like.
- Fault finding electrically with a multi meter and reading electrical schematics. They will also be responsible for the sites preventative maintenance and responding to ad hoc requests for repairs whilst on shift.
- Completion of an electrical/mechanical maintenance/engineering apprenticeship or qualification.
- Experience fault finding electrically and mechanically.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will expect
- Salary - £41700
- Route to progression training including IOSH to develop into a team leader/supervisor
- Company pension plan available.
- Plenty of overtime to boost your basic salary
- 22 shift holidays
Please email your CV to email@example.com or hit the apply button and follow the instructions.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation