Position: Maintenance Engineer.
Salary: £40,000 - £41,000 / OTE: £45,000.
Shift pattern: Panama rotation, days and nights included. (8 days off in a row)
- PLC training courses ran by Siemens.
- Industry leading training on bespoke distribution equipment.
- Career progression.
- Paid overtime.
- Chance to work for a leading business.
ATA are proud to announce that we are currently recruiting for one of the world’s largest fashion retailers. Our client, established in the U.K, originally started as a small high street shop, they have since grown to be a globally recognised business that boast an unrivalled turnover within their market. Our client is eager to hire a skilled maintenance engineer to join their ever-growing maintenance team.
Day to day duties of Maintenance Engineer:
You will be tasked with the daily maintenance of all machinery within a fast-paced site. Our client loves to show off their bespoke machinery. Their equipment is modern and enables the business to have a competitive edge. You can expect to be working with an array of automated conveyors, printers, and bespoke labelling machinery.
- An array of conveyors and all associated components such as bearings, rollers, and belts.
- Automated wrappers and packaging machines.
- Bespoke printers.
As previously stated, our client is looking to hire a maintenance engineer eager to get stuck in and someone who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty. The environment is fast paced and ideal for any candidate looking for a challenge where no day is the same.
A successful Maintenance Engineer:
The company offers in-depth training along with a great induction programme where they would have you learn machinery.
- A successful candidate must hold an ONC, HNC or level 4 qualification such as an advanced apprenticeship.
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
- By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation