Maintenance Engineer based in Newark, working 4 on 4 off permanent nights, Earning £49,400
We have an exciting opportunity to join a market leading business, who are in the search for a maintenance engineer to join their well-established site in the Newark area.
Our client has been operating at a high level and have been awarded numerous awards for their outstanding quality in the products they provided to their customers and in doing so their turnover has gone upwards of £1.5 Billion.
With multiple sites across the UK, they have a huge market share across the UK with our client currently holding just under 50% of the market. As well as this, this has enabled them to expand and branch out across the UK with the site in Newark growing year by year and currently housing just under 2000 employees.
The role will be a mix of electrical and mechanical tasks. Therefore, as the maintenance engineer onsite, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out planned maintenance.
- Reacting to breakdowns.
- Completing remedial repair work across the site.
- Maintaining machinery such as check weighers, conveyors, pallet wrappers and shrink wrappers and bespoke machinery specific to this site.
- Fault finding on automated machinery
For this role, the right candidate will need to:
- Hold a Level 3 Engineering qualification.
- Experience working within an engineering background.
- Experience Fault Finding on 3 Phase machinery.
- Great Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunities across the business
- Comprehensive Product Training with OEMs.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation