Maintenance Engineer – Day Shift only
3-month rolling contract
£19.11 p/h (Umbrella) or £15 p/h (PAYE) plus overtime rates
As a Dayshift Maintenance Engineer your role will include:
- Working reactively across site, ensuring PPMs are completed and helping with new installations.
- Mechanically you can expect to work on conveyor issues to correct lose belt issues.
- Take an active role in identifying, developing and implementing process improvement across the site.
- Ensure all engineering plant records are kept up to date on a daily basis.
- Investigate all plant and machinery breakdowns to where necessary to determine root cause.
The successful Dayshift Maintenance Engineer candidate will possess a good understanding of production machinery and be happy to take on board new training and willing to learn any new machinery that is installed on site. Must hold a recognised Engineering qualification, either mechanical or electrical bias.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be contacted directly on 0116 2167005. I look forward to hearing from you!
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation