Based in Kettering
1-month Rolling contract
£20 - £25p.hr
My client is leading within the packaging industry and is going from strength to strength in terms of production and business. Due to current circumstances they’re looking for a Maintenance Engineer to assist them on their night shift. There is a high chance that this contract is going to get extended too.
What will the day to day duties of the maintenance engineer be?
- This role would be 100% breakdown cover
- Responding to breakdowns within a timely manner
- Working on a 90% Mechanical biased, including machinery just as conveyors, roller belts, line shafts , flat belts ext.
- Basic electrical maintenance such as changing sensors or switches, as there will be an Electrically biased maintenance Engineer there with you on shift.
- Ensuring that machinery keeps running at all times
- Working Monday – Thursday night shifts
What is expected from you as the Maintenance Engineer?
- To have at least 3 years’ experience within the FMCG industry
- To have experience working on just a breakdown basis, meaning you’re a fast reactor and have had experience with a variety of issues
- To have some form of Engineering Qualification – Ideally a Level 3 or Equivalent
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com I can also be contacted directly on 07775404105. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided