Maintenance Engineer – Night shift
£35 p/h (Ltd/Umb)
4 on 4 off days 6pm-6am
As a Dayshift Maintenance Engineer your role will include:
- Working reactively across site, ensuring PPMs are completed and helping with new installations.
- Working on machinery such as: tray sealers, metal detectors, x-ray, mixers, conveyors, check weighers, packers and palletisers.
- Mechanically you can expect to work on conveyor issues to correct lose belt issues.
- Electrically you will need to be able to fault find and change components due to water ingress.
- Take an active role in identifying, developing and implementing process improvement across the site.
- Ensure all engineering plant records are kept up to date on a daily basis.
- Investigate all plant and machinery breakdowns to where necessary to determine root cause.
The successful Dayshift Maintenance Engineer candidate will possess a good understanding of production machinery and be happy to take on board new training and willing to learn any new machinery that is installed on site. Must hold a recognised Engineering qualification, either mechanical or electrical bias.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be contacted directly on 0116 2167005. I look forward to hearing from you!
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.