Maintenance Manager, days only, £40k
Production bonus, 10% company pension contribution, laptop, life assurance, extra qualifications, share saver scheme.
About the company
ATA are supporting a national engineering business on the search for maintenance manager to join their small team in the Somercotes area. The company who are a giant within construction materials sector, are a multi-site manufacturing business employing over 2000 people across the UK. They have been established for over 60 years and boast a portfolio of manufactured goods second to none. These goods are some of UKs most recognisable brands, which have become a staple part of the British construction market. With a turnover eclipsing £300 million the business is going from strength to strength and are set to grow even further in 2022 by the opening of new sites.
About the role
As a maintenance manager you will be responsible for overseeing all maintenance activities within a small but busy manufacturing plant.
- Using CMMS system to Manage Planned Preventative Maintenance Tasks.
- Managing CAPEX Projects from birth through to completion, including having full budgetary control.
- Managing the sites continuous improvement and root cause analysis projects.
- Ensuring all teams have the relevant Work Permits and Risk Assessments.
- Contractor Inductions.
- Ensure all Engineers adhere to H&S Policies and Safe Working Practices.
- 1-2-1’s, Appraisals, Disciplinaries, Recruitment, and Training & Development
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills, abilities or qualifications:
- You should either be already in a maintenance manager post or be an experienced team leader ready to take the next step in their career.
- Must have experience off managing a Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedule.
- Must have previous experience of managing budgets.
- Must have experience performing root cause analysis and driving continuous improvement.
- Must have a recognised engineering qualification (Elec/mech)
Despite the challenges faced by COVID19 & Brexit, you will be joining a company who are a leader within their market and are extremely stable. They are a business who pride themselves on staff retention with the longest serving employee being with the company 50 years. This isn’t uncommon across the group with the plant manager of this site being with them for over 25 years. There is also chance for internal promotion and further career progression across one of the groups 18 sites.
If you think you are the right maintenance manager for this market leader, please press apply, call Ashton on 07814905283, or email your CV too email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation