53K + 5.5K CAR ALLOWANCE + PENSION + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY
Monday - Friday
Well established as one of the UK’s leading FMCG manufacturers for the UK retail market, this business has an enviable reputation for product quality and innovation. With some of the UK’s best known brands already in their portfolio, the company continues to invest in new lines and automation to help with the ever growing demands of their customers. 2021 has been an excellent year for the business and 2022 looks like it will be even better, and such is the expected growth they are now looking to add an Maintenance Manager to strengthen the senior management team.
As a Maintenance Manager your role will cover:
- Oversee the day to day running of the plant
- Responsible for the maintenance team
- Support and development of the team and the maintenance team leaders in particular
- A strong focus on Lean and Continuous Improvement
- Maximise plant up time and performance
- Delivery of the maintenance department KPI’s
- Development and delivery of the strategy for the engineering function
The ideal Maintenance Manager will need:
- Experience operating at Maintenance, Engineering or Operations Manager level in a fast-paced automated manufacturing environment
- Qualified to HNC level or above
- Strong leadership skills with a can do attitude.
The successful Maintenance Manager will enjoy all the benefits of working for a blue-chip business, as well as excellent training, development and longer-term progression. Success will also lead to improved remuneration
The successful Maintenance Manager can expect superb career development and ongoing training, including further education. The business prides itself on its retention, therefore you can expect the full support of your line manager and a strong collaborative culture which is focussed on delivering excellence. Strong performance will always be rewarded with increased remuneration, responsibility and long-term career prospects
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Andy Crewe at firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation