£55,000 -£60,000 + 8% pension + life assurance + 25 days holiday
Well established as on the of the UK’s premier brands within their sector this manufacturing business continues to go from strength to strength. With a number of facilities across the UK and a turnover in excess of 1 billion pounds this business is experiencing strong organic growth this year which has led to significant investment in many of their sites. As a result of their ongoing success the business is looking to hire an experienced Maintenance Manager to strengthen their senior management team
The role of Engineering Manager will be as follows:
- To develop, mentor and lead an established team of engineers.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement using models to improve the reliability of assets.
- Ensure all data is correctly recorded and reported to conform with audits and PPMs, using a function CMMS database.
- Manage 3rd party contractors, putting in place expected working standards for work to be completed.
- Assist the project teams with short and long-term projects, providing engineering technical expertise.
- Look at ways to reduce cost across the site, driving root cause analysis.
- Manage the team by KPIs and conducting regular performance reviews.
- Work closely with technical, production, hygiene and H&S to establish strong relationships.
Experience & background required for the role of Maintenance Manager:
- Experienced Maintenance Manager or experienced Supervisor/ Team Leader ready for the next step in their career
- You must have worked in an engineering, manufacturing or FMCG related environment.
- You must possess a relevant Engineering qualification.
The successful Maintenance Manager can expect superb career development and ongoing training, including further education. The business prides itself on its retention, therefore you can expect the full support of your line manager and a strong collaborative culture which is focussed on delivering excellence. Strong performance will always be rewarded with increased remuneration, responsibility, and long-term career prospects
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Andy Crewe at firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation