Maintenance Planner, £32k, Newmarket, company Pension
About the company
A fantastic opportunity has presented itself for a Maintenance Engineer to work for a leading recycling and waste management company. They need someone to join their team and continue the growth within the business helping them to tackle reducing waste. The business are very cash rich and now on a journey to modernise there maintenance. As a business they cover the whole of the UK with over 70 sites! The company are very successful in their market, offering excellent employee benefits, fantastic training, and a great culture to work within.
About the role
As a maintenance planner you will be responsible for planning and coordinating all maintenance activities within a manufacturing environment.
You will be responsible for providing a large engineering team their schedule for that day, including preventative maintenance, scheduled downtime, and project work. You will have the responsibility of writing critical breakdown, OEE, and reliability reports and then presenting this to senior management within the group.
- Organising and managing site shutdown periods.
- Managing critical stock control
- Managing the work management & CMMS system.
- Utilising engineers and resource in the most effective way.
- Managing a centralised engineering budget.
- Managing external contractors, checking they have the correct RAMMS, PPE, work permits and setting up SLA contracts.
To be considered for this maintenance planner position you must have the following:
- Experience working as a maintenance planner
- Experience managing a CMMS system
- Experience managing a team to complete maintenance
- Experience with organising and managing site shutdown periods
- Engineering qualification
- Self-starter attitude.
- Previous experience as a hands-on engineer would be beneficial but not essential.
Joining our client as a maintenance planner, you will be joining a large reputable brand who still offer a local feel work environment. You will be joining a company with a great benefits package which includes 10% company pension, shares options and going support and development. Due to the size of the company, there is further progression opportunities within the group.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation