Maintenance Supervisor, Day shift only, £44,000, OTE £48K, paid overtime,
Why join our client?
5% Bonus, Healthcare, 25 days holiday + the option to purchase more, Annual salary reviews, Matched pension up to 7 %, Enhanced paternity/maternity pay, long service awards, dependent leave, company sick pay.
- Career stability
- Future career progression opportunities.
- Fantastic working culture.
About the client
ATA are currently working with one of the UKs largest manufacturing groups, supporting on a recruitment drive for their established site in the heart of Ashby-De-La-Zouch. The company who have been established for over 150 years employ over 3000 staff across the country and boast a portfolio of manufactured goods second to none. These goods are some of UKs most recognisable brands of which have become a staple part of British homes shopping lists. With a turnover eclipsing £450 million the business is going from strength to strength and are set to grow even further in 2022.
The client is keen to speak to maintenance supervisors from similar backgrounds and working environments.
About the role
As a maintenance supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Managing a small team to ensure that the plant machinery within your department is running as effective as possible.
- Hands on 70% of the time completing PPMs and reacting to breakdowns when they occur.
- Keeping downtime to a minimum.
- Help manage the CMMS, assigning workload to other engineers.
- Managing external contractors.
As a maintenance supervisor you should have the following:
- Experience supervising engineering teams over the size of 2.
- Multiskilled engineering experience of either bias.
- Experience working within a manufacturing or automated factory environment.
- The ability to communicate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Be an advocate for best practice.
- HNC/HND qualified or equivalent.
In a time of uncertainty for UK manufacturing, this is an excellent opportunity for a maintenance supervisor who is looking to join a secure growing business. Along with the salary the package includes many working benefits including a localised bonus, 7% pension and generous holiday allowance. You will also receive excellent training through a planned-out matrix specific to your needs and you can achieve real career progression into, maintenance and engineering manager roles.
If you think you are the right for this market leader, please press apply, call Ashton on 07814905283, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation