- 4on 4off – permanent days
- £40,000 - £42,000
- 22 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Ongoing training to develop management skills
- Immediate start
This is an opportunity to work closely with a dynamic and engaging engineering manager who will mentor you to take that next step in your career.
Maintenance Supervisor role
You will drive and deliver:
- A strong leader who leads from the front
- Confident in delivering change management
- Experience of continuous improvement projects and lean process implementations
- Managing by KPIs, reporting on shortfalls and managing to customer expectations
- Managing project life cycles
- Mentoring, improving and appraising engineers
As well as your leadership responsibilities you will also be hands on to help keep the site running at maximum capacity. You will be working within a high-pressured environment where time is critical to ensure targets are met.
ATA are working with an established engineering business with a history expanding well over 100 years. The company are a market leader for offering industrial cleaning services and operate within 30 countries bringing them an annual revenue of well over £2.5 billion. Due to continuous growth, they are looking for an experienced maintenance engineer to join their team.
The company, who have a fantastic reputation with their 400,000 clients also have a strong affinity with their employees, who have great satisfaction of working there.
For this maintenance supervisor position, I’m looking to speak to the following:
- Maintenance engineers with a supervisory background
- or those ready to take the next step with a proven track record of achieving
- You must be Driven, motivated and have a can-do attitude
- Experienced in delivering results and be able to give examples
If you’re interested, please apply online, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
REF: Maintenance Supervisor
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation