4on 4off – Permanent NIGHTS 6pm-6am
Pension up to 8% matched
Share save scheme
Our customer is a global manufacturing company operating out of 16 sites in the UK and employing over 13,000 staff.
They are renowned for supplying the finest products into the major supermarkets and food services whilst offering the highest levels of customer service.
Due to continued end user demand their brand has gone from strength to strength and currently have a turnover of £2bn and have ambitious plans to increase product range to enhance their portfolio.
My client is able to offer job security and also numerous opportunities to progress either into further leadership positions or to improve your technical skills.
Due to an internal promotion they are now looking for Maintenance Supervisor.
Role of Maintenance Supervisor
This role would suit an existing leader or someone that has recently taken on extra responsibilities as a maintenance engineer.
As the Maintenance Supervisor you will be responsible for your team whilst also being hands on to ensure maximum efficiency of the machinery.
- Supervising a team of 2 engineers
- Conducting performance reviews
- Mentoring and developing
- Ensuring your team in the best position to carry out their work to the best of their ability
- Reactive and planned maintenance
- Fault finding on electrical and mechanical components
- Replacing parts like for like.
- Working to a culture of continuous improvement.
- Project work to improve efficiencies across the site
The ideal candidate for this Maintenance Supervisor position you must have the following skills, abilities or qualifications:
- Must have a recognised electrical or mechanical qualification (apprenticeship, NVQ level 3, BTEC, ONC, C&G, HNC, HND).
- Must be able to work on electrical systems to component level
- Experience of working within a FMCG, Food or manufacturing environment would be but will consider other backgrounds
- A positive can-do attitude.
The successful Maintenance Supervisor can expect to receive the following:
- Further qualifications
- Excellent pension
- Sharesave option
- Opportunity to progress
If you're eager to take the next step in your career and play a key role in the FMCG sector, we invite you to explore this outstanding opportunity.
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Andy Crewe at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on 07584204866.
ATA Recruitment specialises in technical, engineering & maintenance engineer positions from entry level up to Director level appointments. Please look at our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience. If you have the skills, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can help find you your ideal job –
REF: Maintenance Supervisor
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation