Maintenance Team Leader
£37000 + Pension + OT
West Yorkshire based
Are you a multi-skilled maintenance engineer from a FMCG background?
Do you have experience of leading maintenance teams?
Then apply now. I have a great opportunity at one of my best clients.
A Multi-site food manufacturing business. This site is well established and has a great mix of both new and old machinery. You will be joining an established team and will be joining a business where training and progression are offered for the right candidate.
This is a secure business that is going through a significant period of growth. It’s a great time to join as they are busy and have some exciting times ahead of them.
- As a maintenance team leader, you will split your time both on the tools maintaining all the production and packaging machinery to a high standard and looking after a small multi-skilled team of maintenance engineers on shift.
- You will plan and organise work for your team, lead project work, drive continuous improvements across the plant.
This is a fast paced, fully automated site so you will be expected to work with, and fault find on PLC controlled equipment
- The successful maintenance team leader can be electrically or mechanically trained but must be multi-skilled.
- Ideally from a food or FMCG background
- You must have supervisory experience
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.