Role – Maintenance Team Leader
Salary - £54,000
Overtime –paid at 2.0 and 1.5
Location – Milton Keynes
Shift Pattern – 4 on 5 off, 5 on 4 off (Days and Nights)
Pension – 6% Contribution
I have an opportunity for a Maintenance Team Leader to work for one of world’s largest manufacturer of automated material handling systems in the world. The company turns over more than £600million globally. The company deliver an excellent 99.2% on customer orders with thousands per week. This is done through state of the art machines including conveyor systems, shuttle systems and robots. Their site in Milton Keynes is one of the most state of the art automated distribution centres within the UK.
They have over 15 kilometers of conveyors on site with various automated storage and retrieval systems.
This company are a true leader in their field, offering excellent employee benefits, fantastic training and a great team to work with. I’m looking for a team player who enjoys the culture of being in a large maintenance team and someone who wants to bring positive energy to the table.
The Maintenance Team Leader will be responsible for the co-ordination of the Maintenance activities within their factory. This would include assigning work orders to Maintenance crews & manage spares, along with running daily meetings, 1-2-1s and appraisals, plus co-ordinate any training necessary for the Engineers. On top of this you will be expect to be hands on with which task consisting of:
- The planned and reactive maintenance and service of the fully automated site including conveyors, robotics systems and various automated material handling equipment.
- Electrical work will include reading through electrical schematics, utilizing electrical test equipment such as multi-meters and fault finding on panels.
- Mainly swapping both electrical and mechanical components like for like with the odd strip and rebuild project.
To be successful in your application for a Maintenance Team Leader you will need:
- An electrical or mechanical qualification
- Experience of managing a Team.
- Prove track record of driving change
- Maintenance experience in a production, manufacturing or warehousing environment.
- Alternatively, you could be from the Navy, Army or RAF with an electrical qualification.
As a Maintenance Team Leader, you should expect:
- You will be joining a highly successful £multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability and security.
- Opportunity for progression both technically and working your way up the man management if you want it.
- Fantastic salary and benefits package.
- 6% Contribution
- 54,000 + Overtime available.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.